Workshop / 11/14/2019
EDA-Workshop »Radar Signatures & EM Benchmarks« 2019
Scope of the Workshop:
The workshop aims at bringing together scientific experts in the field of electromagnetic scattering simulations and measurements, specifically in the context of radar signatures. A few months prior to the workshop, several test cases will be published, which will serve as benchmarks to compare results obtained by different simulation codes.
In the 2019 edition of the workshop, also a measurement test case is included. The test object will be circulated among the participating institutions, details on this procedure can be found in the test case description available for download.
The participation in the workshop will be limited to those institutions which contribute to at least one test case (partial solution of test cases is permitted).
Participation in the workshop is limited to EDA participating Member States (pMS).
Deadline to send Simulation Results by Email to the Chairmen of each Test Case:
October 24, 2019
Terms of Participation:
It is understood that the comparison of simulation data among simulation software from different institutions is a sensitive issue. The same applies to measured data obtained by different Institutions. Therefore, the following terms apply to the simulation and measurement data:
- The presentations and comparisons shown at the workshop will be distributed only among the participants.
- Further dissemination of simulation or measurement data or presentations/comparisons is not allowed.
- Each participant holds (and keeps) ownership of his simulation or measurement data.
- The permission to use other participants' simulation or measurement data for any purpose not related to presentations at this workshop can only be granted by the owner of the data.
- The participation to the workshop will be limited to those institutions which contribute to at least one test case (partial solution of test cases is permitted).
By participating in this workshop, each participant agrees to the above terms.
Points of Contact: